Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fallout 3, believe the hype.


I started playing Clive Barker's Undying on Saturday morning. Alone in the Dark didn't work out, and I was itching for a scary game. My first impressions of the game are good. The graphics are obviously dated and the controls are a bit different, but the game's story is intriguing and has already provided me some scary moments.

Fallout 3 wasn't scheduled to come until Nov 6th per Amazon's website. I planned to have Undying finished in time to dive right into post-apocalyptic mayhem. So much for plans, Fallout 3 Collector's Edition showed up on my door step Saturday afternoon. I tried to resist, but not really hard...Undying will just have to wait. So, will Resident Evil. Oh, and Advance Wars too. I thought, "Oh, I'll just install it and check out the introduction. Make sure it works well on my system and finish up the games I already started first. Yeah, right.

Fallout 3 has it's talons in me, and I don't want it to let go. I'll give a proper post about my thoughts on the game. Later. I have to go kill some mutant ants now.

Van out.

No comments: