Thursday, December 23, 2010

Gaming pickups Nov-Dec 2010

Wanted to share some of my recent gaming acquisitions with you from November and December.  At this point I'm just looking to pick up games on sale I haven't paid full price for a game since Dragon Age was released in '09.  There are still some titles/series that will always guarantee a day-one purchase from me (Half-Life, The Elder Scrolls, Lord of the Rings Online, etc...), but for the most part I'm content to wait for a cheaper price.


Amazon pickups
Kingdom Hearts II - $12  Still haven't played the first one, but I eventually will.  Hard to pass on a brand new copy of the sequel for this price.
Little King's Story - $16  Keep hearing good things about this one.  Been waiting for a deal and finally found one.
Final Fantasy The 4 Heroes of Light - $14  Can't believe this got so cheap so fast.  Snapped it up super quick.

 Final Fantasy IV - $14  Picked this up from Newegg just before Black Friday.  I'm currently playing the FFIII DS remake and really enjoying it.

 Shenmue II - 150 Goozex points  Was surprised by this one.  My Goozex point balance has been low for a long time and wasn't expecting to get anything.  Played the first and enjoyed it and I've heard good things about this one.

Xenosaga - $25  Picked this up from a fellow user on CheapAssGamer.  Been looking to complete the trilogy for a while and this was a very fair price.

Finally, I stumbled across a cool local gaming store I had forgotten about and picked up some Zombie Dice.

I'm always on the lookout for cool games to play with my close group of friends and this one has been in the back of my mind to grab if I ever saw it in the wild.  Also randomly picked up a pack of Magic the Gathering cards too.  First pack I have opened in nearly 10 years.  Thinking about getting back into Magic., I've really missed how new cards smell.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the sound of that.