Friday, December 26, 2008

Fallout is completed!




After clocking in just shy of 50 hrs, I finally finished up my adventures in the capital wasteland today. I spent a good portion of my time in the beginning just exploring and discovering new places. I took a couple of weeks off when Left 4 Dead was released, but took advantage of the holiday vacation to finish up.

I played through as a goody-two-shoes and am looking forward to another play through as an evil character. For fear of spoiling it, I won't go into detail too much, but I concentrated my efforts in speech and was able to talk my way out of many situations. It will be neat to see how I can approach those same problems with a different moral compass to guide me.

I can heartily recommend Fallout 3 to fans of the series, fans of the Elder Scrolls series, and fans of western RPGs in general.

No comments: