Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The wisdom of the Amish


Sunday: Diablo 2 Night
Monday: Heroes and then Left 4 Dead practice
Tuesday: RTS Club Night
Wednesday: Lost and then Counter-Strike: Source Night
Thursday: Left 4 Dead practice
Friday: Left 4 Dead match on TWL



THAT monstrosity above is my scheduled activities for my free time this week. Without quite knowing how or why, I have managed to pencil myself in to a 2nd job. This has been a typical week for me lately, and it finally took an Amish friend of mine to point out the insanity of my scheduled fun. To put a fine point on it, he offered that we were both paying to pay LotRO together and were hardly touching the damned game. I know what you're thinking: what self-respecting Amish would be playing LotRO...or any PC game for that matter? Well, despite his many technological trespasses against his own culture, I think he makes a valid point. So....I'm dropping everything but RTS Night and L4D practice will be dropped to once a week. My free time will be free again.

I hope to utilize this free time to pick up mapping and level design again. I don't have anything official to announce yet, but it looks like I will have more than one project in the works. One of these projects will be a joint effort and it is my desire that this helps to keep me motivated and on task.

No comments: